Friday, December 02, 2011

Nine years old...

Cursive nine birthday shirt
I remember being nine. My family moved when I was nine. Nine felt very big. Here I am on the flip side. Nine still seems big, just not in the same way. Now, it feels too big! How did that sweet curly haired baby grow up so fast? Nine is a milestone. I am halfway through the time where she is mine. In nine short years (and it is SO short) she will be 18, getting ready to graduate high school, and embarking on life. If my life ever needed a pause button, now is that time. Please S L O W  D O W N!

I loved Aurora's birthday list. She wanted some books (Little House on the Prairie), to get her ears pierced, a set of golf clubs, and to hike to Delicate Arch. She didn't get golf clubs (Christmas maybe?), but three out of four isn't too bad. Aurora noticed earrings when she was 4, and she wanted in! I had to wait until I was 10, but since I am less strict, and far more reasonable than my parents (wink,wink) I told her if she still wanted them pierced when she was 9, we'd do it...
I should have said 12! (click to enlarge)
Can you believe that picture? She is so grown up...but I still see my sweet baby with her first cake, and feel like somehow that day was both yesterday and an eternity ago.
We let her plan the whole day. It was filled with a special breakfast (pumpkin waffles!), a trip to the piercing studio, dinner and a movie with the family, skyping not only grandma and grandpa, but some great friends as well, games, presents, and to top it off, birthday cake pie. It was a great day.

We went to Arches in August, and Aurora really wanted to hike to Delicate Arch. Anyone who knows me, knows that I detest hot weather. Moab in August is HOT, so a three mile hike, with no shade in 100+ temps was not going to happen. I told her we'd come back when it was cooler. November is much much cooler. So with coats, hats and mittens, we set off, first thing in the morning for Delicate Arch. It did not disappoint.
Nine Years and six days :)
We had fun in August, but this trip was spectacular. The kids spent hours climbing, digging in sand, scaling arches, and just appreciating nature. It is one of my all time favorite trips. I even got a family picture that might entice me to send out Christmas cards this year (maybe....we'll see how long this cold hangs on) Thanks for the great birthday wish Aurora!
I love you Aurora. I am so proud to be your mom. The moment I realized you were coming, my life changed for the better. It isn't always easy, but being your mom has been the best surprise of my life. (now slow down ok?)

4 comments:

Janelle said...

This is one of the especially good ones. :)

Kim said...

Oh we love you Ro Ro. It was so great to skype with all of you on her special day.
I miss you.

Lisa R.D. said...

I loved this post! Happy birthday Aurora!

Anonymous said...

does she still have her cherry mum? It's o k she won't once I finish with her, first I am going to use her lovely soft warm mouth though, feel it softly sucking my hard d--k and licking my balls until I come, next is her lovely tight 9 yr old arse mmmmmmmmmmmmm it is going to feel so damn good coming in her, once the come runs out and onto her pu--y I will use it for lube to get my c--k in her warm, moist, soft, bald, puffy, kid pu--y, she will be tight and I will take an effort to get in her but once I am in it will feel like heaven having her pu--y muscles clamp around my hard c--k and suck the come up inside her, no school for her tomorrow mum I am not going to f--k her just once I am doing her until her pu--y is too sore to take anymore c--k, I had one that was 8 it was the best f--k ever