Friday, September 02, 2011

Arches and Back to School

Summer has flown by. Since we took a big vacation in March we planned to spend most the summer at home, but we finally got away from the city for a weekend. We'd never been to Arches. The kids loved most of the hikes, and Aurora has even requested to go back for her birthday. Even though it was hot we had a great time. I took a lot of pictures.....


Then I stopped taking pictures. I did a little knitting. Here is Aurora wearing a slouchy beret I made for her. I am working on one for Eve too. 


Last, but not least, school started. Aurora has been counting down to school pretty much since school got out. They love school, their teachers, and all the time with friends. I never thought I'd be one of "those" moms, but I was also very excited for school. Since I take my kids to work, summer can be a bit rough. School is in, we are getting in a routine, and loving it. :) Here they are on their first day of school.  (and notice the pretty door!)

No comments: