Saturday, July 02, 2011

Makeover

My house is really really old. The kind of old where you really should be a decent "do it yourself-er". Either that, or you should have some sort of trust fund. Sadly, we have neither of those attributes. When we moved into this house, I thought it would look great red. That's pretty much as far as it got. I was pregnant and working and really had no time. Fast forward 9 years.


Doesn't it look great? Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I usually post stuff I have done, but Jeremy did most of this. I helped, but 95% of the work was Jeremy. He did a fantastic job, and I love it. I will also insist on paying someone if we ever decide to paint our house again.


Painting was a big part of June, but aside from that it was still a busy month. Birthday parties, friendship blankets, teacher gifts, out of town guests, and my favorite part was that Eve lost one of her front teeth. I really love a toothless smile. :)


Onto July! Tomorrow is a busy airport day that will end with Janelle and her sister Karen coming for 10 days. Best birthday present ever! (unless you can think of something better...you have 7 days. Let me know if you come up with something!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

OH! Your house looks AMAZING!!! Um, guess what? Elliott and I are coming to Utah on July 27. Want to get together on that Saturday the 30th? I would LOOOVE to see you and let you snuggle on this boy.
xoxoxo