Monday, May 05, 2008

Six Years


*sigh* What a nice weekend. We had a great time. Nice hotel, beautiful locale, time alone with my love, great food, and eating creme brulee with 2 meals in a row. Yes, I ordered the creme brulee at dinner, then the next morning at brunch I was elated to see a virtual mountain of creme brulee. I was proud of myself for stopping at one...it was all you can eat. Now, that is self control! LOL


The past 6 years have sure been a whirlwind. In so many ways it seems like yesterday and in others I cannot remember my life before Jeremy and my girls. We have been so blessed. It hasn't all been easy, but I cannot imagine a happier life. Thanks for a great 6 years babe! Here's to many, many more!

(oh, you may have noticed my new Twilight Countdowns. Yeah, yeah, yeah it is YA romantic fiction about vampires, but I am smitten!! In fact I am a bit of a fanatic! I will warn you that there are several Twilight related events coming up, so there might be a bit of Twilight gushing in the next few months....fair warning for all you Twilight haters. LOL)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh you guys are so cute!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

You are going to have to put the count down on my page too.

Lisa R.D. said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a great time--well deserved, too. I can't wait for all things Twilight either--I never would have thought I'd find vampires so attractive :).

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

i can't believe i have been married longer than you!!! But you must have known i\Jeremy longer right???

The Jatens said...

Congrats on six wonderful years!

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

hey it doesn't matter what order it happened in just matters!!! Yep you have me beat! I met Eli in December of 1999...my parents would have freaked if i messed up the order by having a baby at 18!!! I would freak if my daughter got married at 18...I don't know what they were thinking...I would have saud no way go to school and see what happens after!!! ha ha i am rude!!!