Monday, August 13, 2007

Checking In

Crafty pursuits have been few and far between this month. I am part of a month long Breastfeeding awareness campaign, and it is taking up all of my extra time. I am having a blast, and am continually amazed at the incredible women I am meeting everyday. So here's a big shout out to all you breastfeeding moms! What a great sisterhood to share! Oh, and YES!!! I am STILL breastfeeding.....and proud of it! :)

I like posts with pictures so I will show you a couple of projects I did at the beginning of the summer. One of my oldest friends just had a baby (I think! I should call her!!) and I made her a cowboy quilt for her baby shower.

I had so much fun with the fabric, that when I found out a close friend from high school was getting married I made her an apron out of some of the same materials. I love the cute western feel of these. I might have to explore this genre more!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yay! I missed visiting your little house in the big city. :) I love the sewing projects you've been doing. You've made me want some aprons...